I’m working on a list of questions regarding the physical space at bar exams this July/September. Here is the beginning of the list. If you are/were going to be taking an in-person bar exam this year, what questions would you have about the physical set-up and health and safety measures?
- Will applicants be required to wear masks or face shields?
- Will there be temperature checks?
- How far apart will applicants be seated?
- Will masks and hand sanitizer be made available to all applicants?
- How far will proctors be seated from applicants?
- Will proctors be wearing masks and gloves?
- If a technician needs to touch an applicant’s computer, will sanitizing wipes be available to ensure the computer can be disinfected?
- What will be the protocol for the lunch break? Will applicants have to leave the building?
- How will social distancing be observed in the personal belonging rooms?
- How will social distancing be observed in restrooms?
- How will social distancing be observed in security lines and when exiting the exam room?
- Who will determine if an applicant who appears for the exam cannot sit for the exam on the scheduled dates? Will they be given a refund?
- If an applicant does not feel that the situation is safe and withdraws from the exam, can they obtain a refund?
If you have other ideas, please leave them in the comments or find me on Twitter (@allierobbins) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/allieat.cunylaw).